Marketing Assistant; 10 hours per week (flexible schedule)
I am looking for a competent Marketing Assistant to help with the organization and running of a small direct mail company located in downtown Grayslake. The ideal candidate will be a hard‐working professional able to undertake a variety of marketing related duties and general office support tasks.
This is an in‐office, part‐time position: 10‐ hours per week. The schedule is flexible: 5 hours per day over any two days of your choice. Some additional hours may be available outside of this core time and some of these additional projects may be completed at home.
This is a temporary position for 3 months. If it proves beneficial for our company, it will continue indefinitely.
- Prepare and mail out correspondence and sample packs to potential customers (from leads generated online)
- Research new sales opportunities (online research)
- Compose and post online content on social media
- Execute and monitor new business marketing ideas and plans (mailing out letters, tracking
- response, etc.)
- Brainstorm marketing and sales ideas
- Occasional office admin (filing, labeling, help with invoicing, etc.)
- NO cold calling or direct sales
- Good understanding of office management and basic marketing principles
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi‐task and prioritize work
- General admin or assistant experience
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office or Google docs
- Experience with Facebook advertising, CRM programs, Google AdWords, Google Analytics is helpful but not necessary.
- Experience with website design (WordPress & Weebly) is also helpful but not necessary
- Desire to learn more about direct mail, marketing and advertising
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
If you’re interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org